Purchasing a Scooter
Mobility Scooters and More
11940 Alpharetta Hwy. Suite 104
Alpharetta, GA 30009 Ph. 770 710 0221
Thinking about purchasing a scooter or another type of battery operated mobility device?
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
We suggest you come to our store and try several scooters to find one that feels the most comfortable and meets all your requirements. We carry a wide selection of scooters on our showroom floor.
Things to consider before purchase
- Three wheel or Four wheels
- Driving range - Battery life
- Weight of the heaviest piece
- Comfort - leg room - seat cushion
- Indoor or Outdoor use - ground clearance
Things to consider when buying a mobility scooter:
NOTE: At Mobility Scooters and More all of these questions will be answered to your satisfaction. We are here for your purchase and for any needed service or repairs. We support the products we sell for service and maintenance. We are just a phone call away.
- Is there enough room for your legs to rest comfortably?
- How long does it take for the battery to charge fully?
- How far can you travel before the battery needs to be recharged?
- How fast can the scooter go?
- What type of ground clearance will you need for the daily use of the scooter?
- What is the maximum weight a scooter can hold?
- Does the chair offer enough cushion?
- Is it easy to transport the scooter (can it easily be taken apart or folded)?
- What is the maximum weight of a single part that the owner would need to lift during transport?
- Who will service the scooter if there is a problem?